NCT Refined Fuel Truck
Nassau Wrap MODEL
Westmor’s half-canopy tank design allows for easy access to equipment from both sides during delivery. It’s engineered for heating oil, commercial and agricultural deliveries and fleet fueling.
- Standard tank capacities from 2,400 – 5,500 gallons with custom options with capacities from 400 to 7,500 gallons
- Top loading or bottom loading (optional)
- Single or dual delivery systems
NCT Tank Design
- Westmor-manufactured tank
- Manufactured in the United States
- Low center of gravity tank design
- Heads, baffles and sideshells are formed with a press brake, allowing for precise fit up of components
- Enclosed equipment area with a water-tight aluminum meter pan and cover with locking doors from both sides
- Vapor-tight overturn rail
- Full-length expanded metal safety walk area
- Side drains in baffles in all corners
- Precise press brake forming for exact fit-up of tank components
- Shaped bottoms for positive drainage
- Offset baffle opening(s) to reduce sloshing
- Equipment access from both sides
- One-inch space between double bulkhead compartments
- LED lighting wired to meet FMVSS 108
- LED work area lights
- Removable canopy cover for easier equipment servicing
- 1-5 compartments customizable to fit your needs
- Single or tandem rear axle designs available
- All tanks built to DOT 406 specifications
- ASME “U” Stamp Facilities
- Transport Canada TC 406 Certified
Refined fuel truck with NCT tank, for Leroux Oil Co in New York.
Truck & Trailer Services
When it comes time for inspections, maintenance, parts or repairs, we are well-equipped to serve you.
Click on any service to get more information.
从点检查仪表校准s and upgrades, Westmor has quickly become the go-to expert to help you meet compliance, and stay running smoothly all year long.
Need replacement parts? We have stock on hand–ready to ship– ranging from meters, pumps, valves, registers, and more. Same day shipping is available in many cases.
Not ready to buy new? If you need a simple repair, or a major refurbish, one of our truck service centers can help get you back up and running.